Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Please Forgive Me ( part two )

(SB POV) 
How could I let my emotions get the best of me like that? What if I lost her forever? I can't believe it. "CALL 911, PLEASE! Help us!!!!!" I kept yelling for help but nobody could hear me. I looked down and held her lifeless body. The last time we talked it was an argument. I can't believe I was ready to give her up. I was willing to let her be with Drake. But if she makes it I will fight. Ill fix this. "Please forgive me Nicki" I whispered to her then kissed her forehead. 
"Sir we have to get you to the hospital" 
"Why? She's hurt not me" 
"Sir, don't you feel your leg? Your head? do you feel dizzy at all? WE NEED ANOTHER STRETCHER". I immediately looked down and saw the deep cut in my leg. But I couldn't worry about me. I needed to be with Nicki. I got up to walk and show them I'm fine but that didn't work. I fell right next to Nicki. "I love you babe" was the last thing I said before everything went black. 
We were out of the hospital in no time. Nicki was mine, I had no worries. My head still hurt a little but as a man I couldn't show that. I'm in love with a girl that I can spend my life with. I'm so lucky! Damn yo wtf is that!? I thought to myself. Around the same time everyday since I left the hospital I feel like something is poking me in my leg, like a needle. Must be from the accident. Oh yeah, Nicki is pregnant... My leg might messed up but my dick game still good. Damn, I'm kinda hungry! Fuck this diet yo, it ain't shit. But it's best I stay fit. Nicki wants me to diet with her so that's what i'll do! Fuck... This room is hot. And there goes that pain again... I hope we have a girl.... I want a little princess. A little coon would be cool too but a coonette to be just like her mother is better. I couldn't help but smile whenever I thought of that. I wouldn't mind having a son either, at all actually. I'm happy with whatever! I'm just glad we made it through everything. I think I was meant to be with Nicki. Speaking of her, I haven't seen her in hours... But it feels like weeks. Where is she. I started to yell her name but she was really far away. I tried to get up but for some reason I felt glued to the bed. I moved until I felt that sharp pain again. I heard Nickis voice getting closer and closer... What's taking so long? I kept feeling soft hands shake my face but I don't see anyone. I actually don't see anything. 

 [Nicki POV] 
I see him start to move so I yelled for the doctor. For the last 2 months he's been doing this. But this time is different. His feet moved too. He isn't paralyzed anymore! "What's taking so long!?" I yelled while I continuously pressed the nurse button by his hospital bed. Then i sat in the chair near his bed and thought back to the day of the accident. 
*flashback*
"I don't need stitches just let me see him"
"Ma'am you can see him soon, please! You need to be treated" after a while she stopped fighting. It took about a half hour and then she was back by his room door. 
"Um why is he still sleeping" she looked around confused. 
"THERE'S ABOUT 6 DOCTORS IN THIS ROOM, SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING!!!!" 
"Miss please calm down, a nurse will come in here and explain to you as soon as we leave"
*end of flashback* 
"Ma'am did you hear me? I said your boyfriend is out of his coma now." Nickis head spun around and she saw him waking up. They locked eyes, didn't move, didn't show emotion. The doctors walked out the room and about 2 minutes later a tear ran down her cheek. 
"I've missed you" he didn't reply. Just stared at her stomach. 
"Aren't you happy? Everything can go back to normal!" She said now smiling.
"You killed my baby so everything can be "normal" ?" 
"Safaree what baby?" She asked as the doctor walked in. 
"Um... What's he talking about a baby!?" 
"In a coma you don't stop living, his dreams lived on while his body laid still. He'll realize it was just a dream sooner or later." 
Nicki sighed and sat down, she whispered to herself... 'Will this ever end?'



Lmfaooo look at u all confused and shit :[[ I'm going to start writing and posting more frequently btw! How you actually like this story. 

3 comments:

  1. Yo I was so confused! I was like well they had a speedy recovery. Then it all started to make sense. I like this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Basically SB was in a coma but he thought he was still living his life so at this point he's confused and still thinking what happened is true

      Delete